Tuesday, November 2, 2010

watching: My So-Called Life

I had the lovely treat of facing a rush deadline over the weekend, which is never fun. I was, however, able to work from home- which allowed me to pop in one of my favorite guilty pleasure box sets: My So-Called Life. Angela Chase (aka Claire Danes) is an oh-so-painfully awkward 15 year old in love with Jordan Catalano (aka Jared Leto), best friends with Rayanne the alcoholic and overly protective of her is-he/isn't-he gay friend Ricky. It's overly dramatic primetime 90's TV at it's greatest.

But lets be honest, Jared Leto is really the only reason for watching such a show. When I first got the box set a couple years back I was watching the commentary (yes, I am that dork that watches commentaries) and found out he's the lead guy in the band 30 Seconds to Mars! I love that band!

No comments:

Post a Comment