Friday, December 10, 2010

SOF: 2011 Calendar is now complete!!

Now, I may be a little biased, but I think the newest Studio On Fire calendar is the best one yet. I am particularly enjoying the pop of copper on the inside of the easel stand- a nice little surprise to stumble across when assembling.

Of course the illustrations are superb (Adam Garcia, Jessica Hische, We Make It So, Brian Gunderson, Aesthetic Apparatus and Studio On Fire), my personal favorite is a mustache wearing a monocle (and it just happens to be the illustration for my birthday month of May- double bonus!).

Head over to beastpieces.com if you want to geek-out over the print details and studioonfire.com if you would like to purchase one of your very own.

(all images from beastpieces.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment