Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Swearing Makes Me Smile

Some days you just aren't as jovial as you want to be. Today is one of those days for me. One side of my nose is runny, I haven't had any coffee (only tea, for said runny nose) and blinking seems to take an enormous amount of effort. Needless to say, I could've passed on the whole "work" thing today. But alas...

Luckily I came across this video. I've posted about the site and the poster in the past, but this is my favorite installment from these dudes thus far. The whole "Go for it." sentimentality really strikes a cord with me.


G.F.D.A. / The Passion Project from Alexander on Vimeo.


ps: don't you love his wallpaper "I work because I love this shit." ...that's the way it should be.

via the donut project

No comments:

Post a Comment