About this time last year I participated in oh, hello friend's 12 by 2012 challenge–to get a list of 12 things done before ringing in 2012. I totally killed my list, so I thought I would do a 13 by 2013 this year.
1. Print New Zealand pics (and put them in the album I've already purchased).
Done! Though I gave the album to my mom for Xmas... Guess I'd better do a reprint for myself. 12/23/2012
2. The obligatory gym goal: hit up the gym 3 times a week. Minimum. Sounds easy, but it's really hard to make time at this time of year.
3. Pull the trigger and actually buy a new TV or shut up about it.
4. Hang up bedroom curtains. For realz, yo.
Done! Thanks to my friend Rachel for the use of her tools and expert eye. 11/4/2012
5. Frame the following posters: Draplin MN print, Hamilton Wood Type Coffee Print, Sunshine Print, Expletive Print, Tropical Print, Poster Offensive, Ideas Poster and Plaid Studios Coffee print. Then convince someone to buy this poster for me for xmas and frame that. (I'm running low on wall space, ps.)
6. Paint my bathroom. White or Gray. or Bright?
Done! Went with a dark gray, now I'm deciding if it's too gray. Indecision. 12/10/2013
7. Get my new leather boots repaired. (Scuffed them already, dammit!)
8. Buy colored jeans. I really like these teal ones.
Done! Thank you, Target. (I got the bright teal pair) 11/24/2012
9. Design projects: Poster Offensive, MN Nice Poster, New Years Cards
Poster Offensive Done! 11/2/2012
MN Nice Done! 11/12/2012
10. Get the struts in my car fixed.
Done! Expensive, but a load off my mind. 11/15/2012
11. Make the xmas gifts I have in mind (it's a surprise, so I can't say!)
Done! See #1 12/23/2012
12. Knit Cowl Scarf (or at least learn the stitch and get a good ways in, finish before spring)
13. Finish the quilt top I started in 2012 (it's currently all over the floor of my living room in the attempts to force myself to finish).