Saturday, November 23, 2013

#6: Mini Pies in Jars Day!

Knocking #6 off of my 14 by 2014 list, I just wrapped up the 4th annual mini pies in jars day! Spend the afternoon making some adorable mini-pies in jars (something I saw on the Our Best Bites blog years ago).

Let's be honest though, that's not really the point of the day. We all love to get together, chat, watch terrible music videos on the internet, gorge on cheese and crackers and imbibe on some yummy mimosas.

The results were pretty cute.


Not much of the Chicken Taco Chili was left (slow cooker recipe I found here).

I even had some elves who helped me put up my xmas tree! I'm normally a pretty big grinch, but this year I'm trying really hard to embrace the holiday spirit (my days working in retail are finally starting to fade in my memory).

No comments:

Post a Comment